Dundalk firm have vacancy for a Part qualified Accountant
A Dundalk firm of Chartered Accountants is seeking to recruit a Part Qualified Accountant.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding practice where you will gain exposure to a diverse client portfolio. As an Accounts person, your role will involve:
- Preparation of Accounts for businesses
- Preparation of Tax computations and Returns
- Demonstrate an understanding of accounting and taxation concepts and apply them to client situations
- Hold a primary degree qualification
- Have two year's plus practice experience
- Have a strong technical knowledge
- Willing to work toward an accounting qualification
- Drivers Licence and access to vehicle is essential to this role
Persons interested should submit their CV as soon as possible to email@example.com or to the following address: 60 Anne St, , Dundalk, Co. Louth
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE DEALT WITH IN STRICTEST CONFIDENCE
Subscribe or register today to discover more from DonegalLive.ie
Buy the e-paper of the Donegal Democrat, Donegal People's Press, Donegal Post and Inish Times here for instant access to Donegal's premier news titles.
Keep up with the latest news from Donegal with our daily newsletter featuring the most important stories of the day delivered to your inbox every evening at 5pm.