JOBS ALERT: Celtic Pure looking for Production Staff
Award winning bottled water company Celtic Pure are looking for Production Staff.
· Ensure products are confirming to SOP or any other certificate requirements from a quality perspective
· Daily checking on material or equipment specifications and performance requirements
· Participate in a cross-functional teamwork environment
· Working with change parts
· Working with Machines
· Manual handling
· Ensure accurate completion of associated paperwork/records
· Working on own initiative regarding process/methods
· Ensure strict adherence to all Health and Safety General Rules & Procedures
· General cleanliness of your area internally and externally
· Internal maintenance duties when required
Skills & Qualifications:
· Leaving Certificate or equivalent is a minimum requirement
· Technical certificate or relevant equivalent is desirable
· Minimum of 2+ years’ experience in a similar role is desirable but not mandatory
· High level of professionalism and good communication skills
· Ability to work in a pro-active and efficient manner
· Strong attention to detail and good organisational skill.
Email all CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe or register today to discover more from DonegalLive.ie
Buy the e-paper of the Donegal Democrat, Donegal People's Press, Donegal Post and Inish Times here for instant access to Donegal's premier news titles.
Keep up with the latest news from Donegal with our daily newsletter featuring the most important stories of the day delivered to your inbox every evening at 5pm.