BREAKING: Dundalk Fire Service investigate town centre gas leak

David Lynch

Reporter:

David Lynch

BREAKING: Dundalk Fire Service investigate town centre gas leak

Dundalk fire service personnel were called out to investigate a suspected gas leak just off the Ramparts in town this morning.
A strong smell of gas was reported at approximately 9.30am in the area of the County Library on Roden Place.
It is believed some staff were temporarily evacuated as a precaution.


The Fire Service subsequently made their way around towards the construction site at the Marshes to continue their investigation.

MORE TO FOLLOW.