Hire Controller Sales Advisor
Due to company expansion we are currently recruiting for the right person to join our dynamic and proactive team. The successful candidate will be a vital part of our frontline team contributing to company operations of hire, sales and customer service. We are seeking a highly motivated, forward thinking individual with drive and vison to get results.
This role offers an excellent career opportunity & progression within the company - leading to management opportunities in the future for the right candidate.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Setup of hire contracts ensuring all customer orders are processed correctly
- Building relationships with new & existing customers and suppliers
- Developing and maintaining knowledge of existing and new fleet / sale items
- Liaising with workshop department ensuring equipment is ready for hire & to the highest standard.
- Assisting with planning delivery / collection of equipment
- Consumable stock management and purchasing
- Work to sales targets set out by manager.
Key Characteristics and Skills Required:
- Motivated self-starter with good administration, time management and organisation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise & problem solve.
- A confident and flexible attitude
- Eager to learn and develop
- Excellent communication skills with willingness to go above and beyond for customers
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word
- Experience within the Tool Hire or Plant Hire industry preferred but not essential.
- Competitive Salary
- Monthly Bonus Structure
- Excellent Career Progression Opportunities
About Dromad Hire Group - Dromad Hire is one of the top Hire & Sale companies throughout the UK & Ireland, we are a pro-active company and super focused on our customers’ requirements, along with delivering the best service and backup within our industry. As a company we have a fantastic work ethic along with a ‘can do’ attitude. This is an excellent opportunity and offers an attractive salary & package to the successful candidate along with potential to progress within a fast growing company - in an exciting industry.
Please forward your cover Letter & C.V. before the closing date of 26/09/2020 to: email@example.com