Dundalk creche recruiting for a number of roles
Scoil Beag, is a community based Crèche providing a quality childcare service for children aged between 6 months and 9 years.
We invite applications for the following positions:
Maternity Cover Room Leader - 40hrs per week
- Minimum childcare qualification FETAC Level 6 in Early Childhood Care & Education
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of working with children in a child care setting.
- Post is from December 2019 until June 2020 with possible extension
- Minimum childcare qualification FETAC Level 5
- Minimum 1 years’ experience of working with children in a child care setting. Position is ongoing.
- Planning, implementing and documenting an Aistear-led, play-based curriculum
- To assist the day to day organisation of Scoil Beag and to ensure high standards of care, education, safety and well-being of children in the setting.
- Ensure the developmental needs of all children are met within a framework of planned activity and early learning experiences.
- Ensuring positive working relationships are developed and maintained with children, staff and parents
- Adhere to the child protection Policy
- Adhere to all Scoil Beag’s policies, procedures & operational practices
Please apply with CV and Cover Letter to:
Scoil Beag, Balriggan, Kilcurry, Dundalk Co Louth
Phone: 042 9329862 firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe or register today to discover more from DonegalLive.ie
Buy the e-paper of the Donegal Democrat, Donegal People's Press, Donegal Post and Inish Times here for instant access to Donegal's premier news titles.
Keep up with the latest news from Donegal with our daily newsletter featuring the most important stories of the day delivered to your inbox every evening at 5pm.