JOB ALERT: Caretaker required at Redeemer Family Resource Centre in Dundalk
The Redeemer Family Resource Centre invites applications for the post of Caretaker
Permanent position of 19.5 hours per week over 4 days.
Shifts will include late night and weekend work.
- Previous experience in a caretaking role
- Previous experience in cleaning
- Flexibility is paramount as you will be required to work different shifts
- Positive attitude to work
- Ability to communicate with the general public
- Ability to work as part of a team.
Applications by post only to:
Redeemer Family Resource Centre
Closing date: Friday 21st of December at 5pm
Please mark the envelope “RE: Caretaker”
The Redeemer Family Resource Centre is an Equal Opportunities Employer funded by the Department of Community and Rural Development