JOB ALERT: DFP Pension & Investment Consultants in Dundalk require administrator
DFP Pension & Investment Consultants are currently seeking to recruit an Administrator who will be based in the firm's Dundalk office at Quayside Business Park.
The duties of the position would include, but not be limited to
- Processing applications and sending on the relevant application forms to the life companies
- Processing of Fund Switches - Managing the company info email account and answering general queries
- Dealing with ad-hoc queries that arise on clients policies
- Completing Mail Merges
- Answering and directing customer calls
- Sorting and distributing incoming and outgoing post
The skills desired of the successful candidate would be
- Excellent Organisational Skills
- Good people skills and good manner with clients
- Able to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team
- QFA or working towards would be desirable but not essential - Proficient in Excel
Previous experience within the financial services / insurance industry is desirable but not essential.
Applications should be forwarded by email to