Search

05 Oct 2022

REPORT: Lucky escape from Dundalk house fire

Fire

REPORT: Vehicle on fire on M1 outside Dundalk

A man and child had a lucky escape after the house they were staying in caught fire last night.

LMFM are reporting that the man and a two-year-old were treated at the scene by paramedics, but did not need to be taken to hospital.

It is understood the alarm was raised just before 11.30 last night at Cluan Enda off St Alphonsus Road in Dundalk.

The fire was brought under control by local fire service personnel and LMFM are reporting that it may have been caused by an electrical fault.

To continue reading this article,
please subscribe and support local journalism!


Subscribing will allow you access to all of our premium content and archived articles.

Subscribe

To continue reading this article for FREE,
please kindly register and/or log in.


Registration is absolutely 100% FREE and will help us personalise your experience on our sites. You can also sign up to our carefully curated newsletter(s) to keep up to date with your latest local news!

Register / Login

Buy the e-paper of the Donegal Democrat, Donegal People's Press, Donegal Post and Inish Times here for instant access to Donegal's premier news titles.

Keep up with the latest news from Donegal with our daily newsletter featuring the most important stories of the day delivered to your inbox every evening at 5pm.