Dundalk FC have this afternoon confirmed that 100 supporters will be allowed into Oriel Park to watch the Lilywhites' SSE Airtricity League clash with top of the table Shamrock Rovers on Sunday.
In a statement on dundalkfc.com, the club stated: "Please note that this initiative is in line with current Government regulations and is completely dependent on Co Louth (Level Two) not being a part of any further restrictions.
"The 100 supporters will be drawn at random. All supporters must be current season ticket holders and must agree to follow strict protocols in order to attend the game.
"To facilitate the safe return of supporters, the club has put a number of conditions in place. Supporters must agree to abide by all of these protocols before admission.
- Completion of an online COVID-19 questionnaire.
- Temperature checks prior to entering Oriel Park.
- Dundalk FC encourages all supporters to wear face masks on their way to, and inside, Oriel Park.
- Each ticket is non-transferable. If a supporter can not make the game they must return the ticket to the club and another supporter’s name will be drawn.
- Any juvenile supporters who are drawn must be accompanied by a parent/guardian who must also be a current season ticket holder.
"Those who gain entry to the ground will be seated in the north-east (town end) terrace and The Shed on a first-come, first-served basis. The main stand is unavailable to supporters as it will be used by both sets of substitutes, along with media and match delegates.
"Social distancing will be carried out at all times in the ground unless supporters come from the same household."
Subscribe or register today to discover more from DonegalLive.ie
Buy the e-paper of the Donegal Democrat, Donegal People's Press, Donegal Post and Inish Times here for instant access to Donegal's premier news titles.
Keep up with the latest news from Donegal with our daily newsletter featuring the most important stories of the day delivered to your inbox every evening at 5pm.