Clerical Assistant role at Dundalk-based tech company Net1
Role: Clerical Assistant
An opportunity has become available for a Clerical Assistant in one of the region’s leading technology companies based in Dundalk. Net1 Ltd is seeking an experienced & motivated self starter to support their administration department. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, organised person who has the ability to work unsupervised and have 2 – 3 years practical experience.
· General administrative support to the Accounts and Management team
· Maintain and administer health & Safety records
· Dealing with incoming calls to the accounts department
· Resolution of customer accounts queries
· Customer account reconciliation
- At least 2-3 years practical experience in an office environment.
- Excellent administration skills and an ability to prioritise work.
- Previous knowledge/experience of accounts software and systems.
- Proficient computer skills with a strong working knowledge of the MS Office suite.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Excellent organisational/time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and use own initiative.
- Strong attention to detail.
Interested applicants who fulfil the above requirements should forward a copy of their current CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Closing date for applications is Friday 30th August 2019
Net1 Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Subscribe or register today to discover more from DonegalLive.ie
Buy the e-paper of the Donegal Democrat, Donegal People's Press, Donegal Post and Inish Times here for instant access to Donegal's premier news titles.
Keep up with the latest news from Donegal with our daily newsletter featuring the most important stories of the day delivered to your inbox every evening at 5pm.