JOBS: Project Manager required at Holy Family Parish Community Crèche
Holy Family Parish Community Crèche is a community run service by a voluntary management committee. We are seeking a motivated and qualified project manager for a busy childcare service. The successful candidate must be able to work in conjunction with the board of management and staff to manage and support the team & Liaise with parents & guardians.
- Third level qualification, Level 8 in Early childhood, Childcare, Social Care or other relevant childcare or social care qualification.
- Management experience of at least 3 Years in a managers or deputy managers’ position with the ability to deal with HR issues.
- Minimum of 5 Years’ experience working in a childcare setting
- Good knowledge of Tusla Childcare Regulations.
- Good interpersonal & Organisational skills.
- Excellent Verbal & written communication skills.
- Management qualification
- First Aid
- Manual Handling
- HACCP Food Handling
- Full Clean Drivers Licence, GDPR Knowledge
- Salary of €40.000-€45.000 subject to commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please apply by posting your CV and Cover Letter to Ms Yohanca Diaz, board of Management, Holy Family Community Crèche, 2 Grange Close, Muirhevnamór, Dundalk. The Closing Date for applications in 5th October 2018 at 6pm, Short listing will apply
Subscribe or register today to discover more from DonegalLive.ie
Buy the e-paper of the Donegal Democrat, Donegal People's Press, Donegal Post and Inish Times here for instant access to Donegal's premier news titles.
Keep up with the latest news from Donegal with our daily newsletter featuring the most important stories of the day delivered to your inbox every evening at 5pm.