Search

26 Sept 2022

Local fire service issue warning on charging phones overnight

Fire Prevention

Local fire service issue warning on charging phones overnight

Local fire service issue warning on charging phones overnight

Carrickmacross Fire and Rescue Service have taken to social media to warn people of the dangers of charging mobile phones, portable tablets or laptops over night.

In the post they state that "batteries and components can overheat and could cause a fire."

To continue reading this article for FREE,
please kindly register and/or log in.


Registration is absolutely 100% FREE and will help us personalise your experience on our sites. You can also sign up to our carefully curated newsletter(s) to keep up to date with your latest local news!

Register / Login

Buy the e-paper of the Donegal Democrat, Donegal People's Press, Donegal Post and Inish Times here for instant access to Donegal's premier news titles.

Keep up with the latest news from Donegal with our daily newsletter featuring the most important stories of the day delivered to your inbox every evening at 5pm.