A brand new housing development has been launched in Dundalk recently - The Towers on The Point Road.
According to Kernan Property Services the new development offers much in the way of modern technology.
"The Point Road is a highly sought after location in Dundalk, the Exclusive Towers Development is extremely convenient to the M1 Motorway.
"The Towers Development offers a range of beautiful two and three bedroom energy efficient homes with uninterrupted views over the Cooley Mountains and beyond.
"Discerning purchasers will be offered the latest in modern living in this unique private development which is destined to be the most sought after address in Dundalk. Each home will be finished to the highest standard which includes 9ft ceilings on the ground floor.
"The Towers was previously a castle-like residence which was built by local businessman Thomas Craig around 100 years ago. In more recent years the Mackle family, who still reside locally on the Lower Point Road, had owned it.
"Dundalk offers a superb range of schools, shops, sports clubs and businesses which cater for your every need. The Town is ideally situated along the border affording easy access to main Dublin to Belfast motorway, train links are also only a short distance away.
"From the N52 proceed to Quay Street east until you arrive on the Point Road, The Towers is the newest development on the left hand side directly opposite the Red Barns Road junction.
"The Towers specification enables purchasers to tailor their house to suit their own unique style and includes; internal doors, skirting and architraves, wooden flooring, carpeting, wall and floor tiles, fireplaces, kitchen appliances and a fitted kitchen (doors, handles and work tops), bathroom and en-suites."
Internal Features include:
- Choice of luxury kitchen and utility room units, doors handles and work tops
- Integrated electric oven and choice of ceramic hob, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher
- Fitted bathroom and en-suite in contemporary white with partial tiling
- Choice wooden internal doors with chrome door furniture
- Tiling to downstairs hallway, kitchen, bathroom, utility room and upstairs bathroom and en-suite
- Deep pie action back carpet to stairs, upstairs hallway and bedrooms
- Custom fitted slide robe units
- Semi solid wood effect flooring to lounge
- Interior paint finishes to all internal walls, ceilings and woodwork
- Internal ceiling heights have been raised throughout to give a more spacious feel
- Choice of stylish fireplaces
- Ultra high efficiency oil/gas fired central heating system with electronic timer
For more information check out http://www.kernanpropertyservices.com/